50kgs Easy Move Concrete Umbrella Base with Telescopic Handle and Rollers
The Easy Move Square Concrete Parasol Stand is made from a tough polymer aggregate which is designed to be tough, hard wearing and weather resistant, even if left outside all year round. Meanwhile the central tube, into which you insert your parasol, is made from polished stainless steel which is antirust. The tube also comes with a drainage hole to prevent rainwater from collecting inside it.
This heavy garden parasol foot has wheels and telescopic handle for easy moving. Thanks to its roller wheels and telescopic handle, simply pull up the handle, tilt the parasol base on an angle and roll it to the location of your choice, you can have a parasol base that is heavy enough to keep your garden parasol secure while being supremely portable.
The Easy Move Square 50kgs umbrella stand looks good too. Square yet with softly rounded edges, the base feels modern and contemporary and we love the way it hugs the ground, with roller wheels that sit virtually flush with the base.
• Made of high quality concrete
• Water drainage through the bottom of the sleeved pipe
• With stainless steel pole support
• Telescopic Handle included for easy movement
• Roller wheels for easy and smooth moving
• Including four rubber feet to protect the surface it is used on
• Suitable for Umbrella poles diameter 38-58mm
• Available in Black / Dark Grey / Grey
Base Size (w/o tube):
Suitable for parasol pole:
Ø 38mm, 48mm, 58mm
Black / Dark Grey / Grey
Please check the table below to determine the base for your parasol. The most important thing to take into consideration is the diameter of your parasol pole. Once you know that you can select the matching size.
• Put the base on a flat and solid ground.
• Checking with the sales people and making sure that the base could match with your parasol
(for both tube size and weight).
• Heavy item. Always assembling the base by two people for avoiding hurts.
• Don’t use the base with umbrella in windy day, which might cause damage to people and property.
• Heavy item! Don’t lift the tube to enhance the base! It might cause injury to people.
Using the handle to easily move the base