50kgs Round Concrete Umbrella Base with castor wheels
The Nova - 50kg Concrete Parasol Stand with Wheels - Black is the ideal parasol foot to offer the correct support for large free-standing parasols.
The umbrella stand is ideal for parasols with 38mm, 48mm & 58mm poles. This is because the base has a 3-ring adaptor which allows you to choose the size most suited to your parasol. Plus, the 2 pole fasteners help to secure the parasol tightly within the base.
The 50kg parasol base is made from polymer concrete for a tough and supportive finish and is stood upon locking wheels which allows you to freely and easily move your parasol from one location to another, ensuring you a protected by shade. The locking wheels are a great feature as this allows you to not worry about the parasol being pushed out of the desired location by the wind.
The parasol base is ideal for parasols with 38mm, 48mm & 58mm poles. There are two adjustable side screws which help to hold the parasol securely in position within the base. Integrated handles make this base much easier to move around.
• Made of high quality concrete
• Water drainage through the bottom of the sleeved pipe
• Stainless pole with adjustable side screw
• Two integrated handles for easy moving
• Four locking wheels. Easy move and lock system
• Suitable for Umbrella poles diameter 35-48mm
• Available in Black / Dark Grey / Grey
Base Size (w/o tube):
Suitable for parasol pole:
Ø 38mm, 48mm, 58mm
Black / Dark Grey / Grey
Please check the table below to determine the base for your parasol. The most important thing to take into consideration is the diameter of your parasol pole. Once you know that you can select the matching size.
• Put the base on a flat and solid ground.
• Checking with the sales people and making sure that the base could match with your parasol
(for both tube size and weight).
• Heavy item. Always assembling the base by two people for avoiding hurts.
• Always close your parasol and take it out from the base during windy day.